[nabs-l] help with retrieving my AP Score

lizzy lizzym0827 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 21:21:34 UTC 2014

Hi Lillie,
No worries, you're scores will come soon.  I didn't receive all
of my scores until August even though my classmates got them in
July.  I think the college board grades ours separately, since we
took exams from previous years (or at least I did).  You should
see a note when you log in saying that your scores are not ready
yet and not to worry unless September 1st comes and goes.  Also,
just as a side note, you have to be in your home state to view
your scores.
HTH,
Lizzy