[nabs-l] Feeling Inadequate After National Convention?

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 13 02:28:58 UTC 2014

Hello Arielle,

Unfortunately, I do not believe there is much that can be done about the remarks of this particular leader except perhaps see them in the time in which they were given. They were actually words from either a speech or an article by Dr. Jernigan that appears in an old issue of the Braille Monitor. This was pretty much the only thing I could find regarding blindness and this particular disability even though they both seem relatively common on their own. I sent you a longer more descriptive email off list with the hopes that perhaps you might be able to give me some suggestions without going into the details on the email list.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth