[nabs-l] On feeling inadequate after national convention

Darian dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 02:52:13 UTC 2014

There in those words are words of wisdom that while sounding idealistic, are important to always remember.
  We forage our own paths as individuals. Ultimately so long as we find joy in what we do, and love with those we surround ourselves with it would seem to me that we are doing pretty good for ourselves.
So long as the barrier to that happiness is not a barrier that someone else puts on us, nor one that we allow ourselves to have put upon us, we will probably be alright.
Thanks Arielle, and thanks Carlton.