[nabs-l] Networking Business That All of Us Can Do! NoMatter OurDisability!

Manners, Derek dmanners at jd16.law.harvard.edu
Thu Jul 24 18:18:35 UTC 2014

I completely agree.  There should be a list serve for concerns and topics
related to starting your own business.  I think Sean's point was that
advertising your own business is so far away from what you are suggesting
it is inappropriate given that this is a student forum and that even if
there were an entrepreneur forum, promoting your own business would
probably not be allowed there either.

Best
Derek

On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 1:56 PM, Peter Donahue via nabs-l <nabs-l at nfbnet.org