[nabs-l] final part of who I am

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 22:42:00 UTC 2014

  OK so in the last part, I was in Mexico City taking a course on Daily
Living Skills; I looked for opportunities to be a Psychologist at the
blindness center where I took the course, but nothing came up; I tried
opening up a private practice, but nothing.
So taking the opportunity that my Dad resigned from his job (too much
stress and he hardly spent time with us as a family because of the
workload), at last we came back to my hometown! where I opened up a
private practice, took more graduate courses, still can't find work even
though I'm still trying, so I pass the time by colaborating on an online
radio Station, RadioGeneral, doing a Psychology program whose info is on
my signature in case you guys know enough Spanish to give it a listen,
and maybe learn something interesting, I'm also into technology, doing a
technology podcast also, thus that's one of my hobbies, but I have to do
with what technology I have (an IPhone, my laptop with Jaws and
WindowEyes) and the programs I have to do these, and another one of my
hobbies, try to help blind people and help them make a difference,
experience of which I'll talk in another EMail.
My hobbies apart from technology, especially listening to technology
podcasts, blindness technology overall, I really like reading:
psychology books, also books on Personal Achievement and self-help are
my favorite; a bit of Science Fiction, Romance but not because I'm a
she, but to gather experiences on OK how would a woman handle divorce,
or other problems, that would allow me to have more empathy with
patients. I also really like meeting new people, especially
English-speaking to continue practice my English, and to maybe enrich
from my experiences, and vice versa of course.
So there's a bit of myself, hope to gain more insight, and to enrich on
here from what I lived, and maybe in between the lines, I could give out
some ideas?
Thanks again for the welcome!

--
Enviado desde mi lap