[nabs-l] Fwd: Free Conference Caalling Service

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 00:30:54 UTC 2014

Hi RJ! I know that this service probably charge for calling! I just wanted
to know, how to do the commands or buttons that I need to press on my iPhone
in order to run my meetings smoothly! For instance, how to record the
meeting, or if it is any code in order to send to a guest speaker, and many
other things! I will really would like to know how to use it! Hope to hear
from you soon. Thanks and God bless! :)

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter
Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind
Students
Member of The International Networkers Team (INT)
Independent Entrepreneur of the Company 4Life Research

Phone: (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever
believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Helga, Their are conference call services, but your callers are charged for
calling. RJ