[nabs-l] NABS candidate forum survey

Mary Fernandez trillian551 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 21:13:33 UTC 2014

Hi all,
Thanks to those who got in touch with me with suggestions. Below you
will find the surveymonkey to submit your questions. Anyone at all can
submit questions; questions are anonymous and there is no way I will
know who has submitted what unless you make an effort to disclose it;
I will be the only one with access to the questions, and will share
them with our moderator.
The forum will be held next week, via teleconference. I will be giving
out more information shortly on the moderator and how it's going to
work.
As of right now, I am not sure that wwe will have time to let everyone
who is running for a board position participate in the actual debate.
Our two presidential candidates are being given priority, but I will
post all of the questions post the forum for anyone to answer if they
wish.
One more thing, there is no limit on the edit boxes, so do not feel
that you can only submit one question per category!
So Nabsters, it's your chance to get to know your candidates... Shoot
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Z6W5J5Q

--
Mary Fernandez
"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will