[nabs-l] apartment resources

Ashley and Landon Coleman amc05111 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 21:33:31 UTC 2014

Hi,
If you are going to a University. Shouldn't your Disability Support
Services department be able to get you a room to yourself? I know that
where I am going here has a system for that especially if you have a
dog. Those rooms are small enough with one person and a dogg. Trust me,
I know.
Ashley

--
Thank you