[nabs-l] NABS candidates forum questions

Joe jsoro620 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 22:33:10 UTC 2014

When I was an active member of NABS, there is one question I wish each
person running for office could have answered, and it's a question I should
have been forced to answer before I took my spot in the NABS board almost
ten years ago.

What do you hope to accomplish as a NABS board member that you could not
accomplish as a general member?

--
Twitter: @ScribblingJoe

Visit my blog: