[nabs-l] emailing lists for people with disabilities looking for work

Laurel and Stockard laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 21:49:54 UTC 2014

Hi guys,
Do any of you know of email lists that I could join that help people who have disabilities network and find jobs. I'm looking for more work, and I'm also a Scentsy Wickless consultant looking to find people to join my team. I know here is not exactly the appropriate place for me to advertise, but I figured maybe some of you would know of good ideas, email groups, facebook groups, etc, where I could find interested people and where I could hear of additional work opportunities.
Thanks
Laurel