[nabs-l] Studying

Lillie Pennington lilliepennington at fuse.net
Fri Mar 7 03:24:54 UTC 2014

Hi. I use a variety of methods. For math classes I read the key concepts and chapter summaries in the textbook. For foreign languages I just usually read the vocab sheets and am okay. What I have recently done for history is have someone have the list of topics for the unit and I describe each one. I pity the person who helps me with this, but I tend to remember conversations pretty well so this helps.

Sent from my iPhone