[nabs-l] An Article regarding in How guide dogs bound with their owner

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 22:05:44 UTC 2014

Hi all, this is Helga! How are you all? I just wanted to tell you that my mom is in college and she told me that she is going to do a PowerPoint presentation  in her class regarding topic that she likes, and I actually suggest her that probably she can pick and article in how a guide dog bound with his or her owner, and she told me that sounds like a great idea! I know that they are many topics about guide dogs. However, I just wanted to ask you, could you send me a small article that talks about a guide dogs bounding  with their owner and what is the process in getting them to do so? I will really appreciate it , if you could help me with this and give me some suggestions regarding this. The article doesn't have to big since my mom only needs to do a 10 minutes presentation to her class. And if you can, could you allso send me a video of you and your dog where you talk about how your dog started bounding with you,  but it only needs to last 2 minutes or so ok? And don't forget to mention your name and your dog's name.  That will be nice in order for my mom to use! Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks so much and God bless!! :) Sent from my iPhone