[nabs-l] Advice on internship

Darian dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 20:46:08 UTC 2014

Hello,
Forgive the vagueness here, as I don't necessarily know what exactly I would say.
What's coming to mind right now is to assess how much of what I'm doing has to do with those programs.  If a good majority of the work has to do with it then this might not be an appropriate opportunity for me because I'm spending more time on the workaround then being productive.

This seems not to be the case however, so I would look into how I would work around this particular aspect.  If the barrier I'm facing is small enough, maybe I can request an assistant on staff or a fellow intern to complete the task. Maybe I would look into what precisely i  am  supposed to do with these programs and see if there are other technological workarounds.

This electronic message has been brought to you by my mobile device.