[nabs-l] Student Schollarships

Darian dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 20:49:58 UTC 2014

Hello,
I would start to think about scholarships right around sophomore and into junior year. Of high school. In reality, just applying for scholarships and senior year and by that time hopefully you will have a good academic, extracurricular and the community service background.
The requirements for the national Federation of the blind scholarship can be found at www.nfb.org/scholarships
Hth
Darian

This electronic message has been brought to you by my mobile device.