[nabs-l] Visually impaired law students

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 16:37:19 UTC 2014

Hi Rahul, this is Helga. I'm actually not in Law School yet, I'm actually
still completing my Associate of Arts degree. However, I would like to know
regarding Law school when I get the chance to go there since I would like to
become a Lawyer. I don't know if I can ask you some questions regarding it.
Would you like me to do that? Only if you want of course! By the way, just
to let you know, I'm actually part of the Blind Lawyers list that Elisabeth
mention earlier. Would you like me to send you the link in order for you to
subscribe to them? Just wondering. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks and
God bless!