[nabs-l] Success with VR!

Joshua Hendrickson via nabs-l nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Sat May 10 20:57:35 UTC 2014

Hi Sarah.  I'm glad you are able to go to the NFB center.  I would
have tried to get the rehab here in ILLINOIS to pay my way to to blind
INC. but I didn't want to deal with all the letters and paper work.
Also, I really want to go to a university since getting my associates
degree, and didn't know if I wanted to take an entire year off for
training.  Its nice that we have options available to us.  Good luck
on your training.