[nabs-l] I did it!!!!

jonathan franks franks.jonathan13 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 21:25:30 UTC 2014

Congratulations!

I voted yesterday as well. This will be a great opportunity for you to
advocate for accessible voting machines in your area.

Where I vote does has accessible voting machines, however yesterday
the machines did not work correctly. I did vote in the Presidential
Election and used an accessible voting machine for the first time two
years ago and it was a very empowering experience.

--
Jonathan Franks
Austin Chapter Board Member

National Board Member