[nabs-l] I did it!!!!

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez1994 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 21:51:36 UTC 2014

Congratulations!
I voted for the first time yesterday too--I'm 20, but wasn't able to
vote last time because I hadn't registered to vote in time for the
Presidentials.
I voted via the accessible voting machine and was really impressed
with the ease of use and quality of the program.
And I agree, its a really empowering experience when you feel your
voice, no matter how small, is being heard, no matter what happens to
your candidate in the end when the results come out.

--
Jorge A. Paez

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jorgeapaez11994