[nabs-l] Word count using JFW

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 06:13:43 UTC 2014

Hi Kayla! IIn order to do word count with JAWS 14, press alt key, then go
right untill you find the Review tab, and then press tab or use your arrows
keys untill you hear word count ok? Hope this helps! If you have any
questions feel free to contact me ok? Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks so
much and God bless!

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter
Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind
Students
Member of The International Networkers Team (INT)
Independent Entrepreneur of the Company 4Life Research

Phone: (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever
believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16