[nabs-l] My Thanksgiving Traditions

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 00:21:56 UTC 2014

Dear Students,

Since it's the Saturday before Thanksgiving, I decided to make a
post about Thanksgiving traditions.  This year my family and I
will gather at my sister's home for Thanksgiving lunch together.
Since we moved to Florida Thanksgenanding and Christmas have been
held at my parents house.  Last year our relatives from Canada
were here to celebrate Thanksgiving with us.  I remember when we
had our first Thanksgiving thr in Boston.  I was sitting next to
the turkey in my carseat and the turkey was bigger dan me.  I'd
like to hear about your Thanksgiving traditions.  Hope to hear
from you soon.