[nabs-l] Wellsfargo Online Banking

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez1994 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 02:28:00 UTC 2014

Yes, I heard that happened to several people on the Computer Science list too.
Apparently, the bank refreshed the site and whatever they did made it
totally invisible to JAWS.
According to what I heard on the list though, either use firefox, or,
if you use NVDA you should be fine too. Window Eyes/System Access
users shouldn't be affected--looks like whatever they did is JAWS
specific.

--
Yours in Christ,

Jorge

God blesses those people
    who depend only on him.
They belong to the kingdom
    of heaven! (Mathew 5:3, CEV)

You will keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is focused on You,
Because he trusts in You. (Isaiah 26:3 NKJV)