[nabs-l] Reminder: NABS is looking for people who want to be on the fund raising committee.

Bre Brown bre.brown24 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 22:14:17 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

We are initiating our first conference call for the fundraising
committee this week on October 9th at 8 p.m. eastern time. If you want
to help out in the federation, this is your chance. Jobs range from
simply dealing cards, exchanging poker chips for money, etc. to
gathering awesome donations for our auction at Washington Seminar.
It'll be fun because what we do directly impacts you. We use the money
we raise to send representatives to your state conventions and help
organize student divisions. We are hoping to increase fundraising so
we can start awarding a scholarship to help with some of the cost of
attending national convention. But Bre and I need people on the
fundraising committee. No commitment necessary at this point.  Just
call 605-475-6700 access code 789673 and hear what we have to say.

Best Wishes

Derek Manners and Bre Brown