[nabs-l] Feeling faces: a myth or true?

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Sun Oct 19 23:50:49 UTC 2014

Afternoon, Merissa, and Rona,

         Yeah. I didn't mean for a second that I go around and in a
willy nilly fashion, grope people's faces! All I was hypothesizing,
really, was what I think may warrant a face being particularly
attractive or unattractive and my personal views of groping people's
faces.  So, I too, for every-day interaction rely on the typical
blinkie ways of identifying people. As others here have said, facial
groping only comes out upon knowing somebody really well but is not,
the status quo by any means.
for today, Car