[nabs-l] Interested in helping on the communications committee?

Rebecca Leon becsjoynfb at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 05:53:35 UTC 2014

Fellow students,
Do you love using social media? Writing? Interacting with your peers? The communications committee could be the right place for you, and now you have the chance to find out!
Joined Gabe Cazares  and Rebecca Leon this Sunday (The 26th) for our first committee conference call!
Time: 2:00 PM
Conference line: 605–475– 6700
Code: 786-9673
If you are interested in serving on this committee but cannot make the call on Sunday please email me at
becsjoy93 at gmail.com
We hope to hear from you this Sunday, and would love to hear all your ideas!
Rebecca ~

"The drop of rain maketh a hole in the stone, not by violence, but by oft falling."
-Hugh Latimer