[nabs-l] Learning Braille

Karl Martin Adam kmaent1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 16:46:02 UTC 2014

As others have said, Hadley is a good resource.  Your notetaker
could be useful too because you can set it to display in
contracted or uncontracted Braille, and if you have it set to
contracted Braille it will uncontract things you put your curser
on, so you can find out what unfamiliar contractions mean very
easily.