[nabs-l] These Raised Dots Spell Controversy

James Hulme jim.hulme at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 02:57:53 UTC 2015

Thanks Scribbling Joe Orozco for sharing this podcast.

I am extremely interested in a young adult podcast. Can you please kindly
give me some more details about the young adult podcast as they become
available in the future?

How does one who is visually impaired join the Sero Talk podcast group?

James Hulme
jim.hulme at gmail.com
@JImHulmeLookout