[nabs-l] Fixing SSI work incentives webinar this Thursday

Justin Harford blindstein at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 21:00:45 UTC 2015

Hey NABS

I wanted to invite all of you to check out this opportunity:

If you are someone with a disability who uses benefits like SSI or Medi-Cal, and you want to have a job, it can be hard and stressful because of the complicated rules and lack of help available to understand it all. Without the right support you could lose your benefit or health care. The way the system is setup doesn’t make sense. It limits us from reaching our career goals. CareerAccess is here to help. Join our webinar and discuss with us the issues and solutions. Together we can work to make the system more meaningful for all of us who want to go to work and earn money.

You can find more information at:

http://yodisabledproud.org/news-alerts/news-alerts-detail.php?article=364

You can also register at that link. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me justin at freed.org

Regards