[nabs-l] Question about Chemistry Labs

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 18:08:16 UTC 2015

Hi Kennedy. I have taken both biology and chemistry labs, and don't
think there is much difference unless you want to take advantage of
some of the new accessible technology for measuring chemicals. Others
on the list might be more knowledgeable than I am about these new
devices, or you can check out
www.independencescience.org
Even the choice to use a lab assistant is really optional, as many
chem labs are done in groups, and you can work with your lab partners.
Best of luck!
Arielle