[nabs-l] Dell Latitude Speaker Issues

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 00:42:01 UTC 2015

Hi All,
I recently received a Dell Latitude laptop from my Department of
Rehab.  It works perfectly except for one problem.  There is
something wrong with the speaker.  It's not  noticeable at first.
As you turn the volume up on Jaws or NVDA, there is a background
noise from the speaker that sounds very staticky.  My computer
teacher at LCB says it's not normal.
My question is, is this going to be a long process to fix?
Luckily I have two weeks of break that I can go home, but I would
like to know if I could just go to a store, or if it needs to be
sent in.
Thanks.
Vejas