[nabs-l] looking for new laptop

nesma aly nesmaaly123 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 13:38:25 UTC 2015

That was because if there were to be another update to say 10.11 the software might make JAWS not function correctly because softwares like JAWS and magic are third-party programs. This was the case in about Jun or July I think. If you are hesitant on buying  windows 10 you might want to look at windows 8.1
I hope this helps,
Nesma