[nabs-l] brailliant bi 40 question

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 16:23:38 UTC 2015

Hello,
I was hoping someone on the list could help me out.  I have a
Brailliant Bi 40 from Humanware that I use at my workplace.  I
have been trying to figure out how to copy and paste with it.  I
found the commands for cut, copy, and paste in the manual online
after several minutes of searching, but I could not find how to
actually select the text.  Tech support didn't know either.
Therefore, if anyone has a Brailliant Bi and has figured out how
to select text with it, please write me offlist and let me know
how to do it.  I am selecting with the computer keyboard for now,
but it is annoying to have to switch back and forth between the
pc and the Braille keyboard.
My email is piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Thank you,
Kelsey Nicolay