[nabs-l] Problem with Messages App on Iphone 6 S

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 19:52:19 UTC 2015

Hi,
I'm having a problem with text messages on my phone which just
popped up yesterday.  I use my braille note keyboard to write
them, and the phone will sometimes add extra characters for
whatever the reason.  As an example, I texted one of my friends
and "How was your break?" came out "How was your breakfast?" (I
fixed it before sending it!)
 I thought it might have something to do with Auto Correct, and I
went into the messages under settings but can't find anything
about that.
Anyone know what it could be?
Thanks,
Vejas