[nabs-l] What I want to see on the Nfb mailing lists

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 03:20:22 UTC 2015

Hi Roanna,
I agree with Darian about checking the NFB website and searching for
the info you want. I've also noticed you've posted a lot about
independence and training centers. I'm not sure if you've talked about
this before, but might you be interested in considering a course of
training at one of our three centers to build on your independence? I
might suggest calling one or more of the centers to learn about what
the program is like. I'm sure former center students would also be
happy to share their experiences with you.
Best, Arielle