[nabs-l] My Math Lab & JAWS

Jamie Principato blackbyrdfly at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 00:30:14 UTC 2015

The accessibility of MML is highly dependent on which course you're using it for. I've worked with MML for college algebra, trigonometry, calculus 1, 2, and 3 and had carrying experiences with each course. It is my understanding that Pearson is improving accessibility of MML course by course so if it's your first math course, you might be okay as far as JAWS access goes. If you want to contact me off list to discuss this and other math related matters further, you're more than welcome to do so.

Best,
Jamie Principato
Blackbyrdfly at gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone