[nabs-l] Victor reader stream new generation

Joshua Hendrickson louvins at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 14:50:10 UTC 2015

Hi Gloria.  In order to turn your wifi feature of your victor stream
on you need to make sure your stream says airplane mode off.  The
stream does not say airplane mode enabled or disabled.  As for why you
can't connect to your wifi network I'd have to talk to you and see if
I can help you.  My email address is louvins at gmail.com.  I run a
monthly victor stream chat, and have helped a lot of people
successfully use their victor streams.  If you'd like to call me, my
number is 815-209-9817.  Have a great day.