[nabs-l] There's still time to sign up for Learning Ally's College Success Program at the NFB convention!

Witucki, Kristen kwitucki at learningally.org
Wed Jul 8 14:59:29 UTC 2015

Hello,

If you are in college or are entering college in the fall, Learning
Ally is offering an exciting program for students which will give you
free audiobooks  and access to mentors who are college graduates who
are blind or visually impaired.  These mentors can help you to figure
out what goals you need to meet in order to thrive in the college
setting.  Please stop at our table, B31, to learn more, and to sign up
for more information!

If you aren't at Convention, don't worry.  Check out our website,
http://www.learningally.org/collegesuccess
where you can join our program, or if you need help with signing up,
email me off the list at
kwitucki at learningally.org, and I'll be happy to help you next week
when I return home.
We are looking forward to working with you!

Kristen

Kristen Witucki
Community Coordinator for Students who are Blind or Visually Impaired
Learning Ally: Together it's possible.
20 Roszel Rd
Princeton, NJ 08540
(609) 243-7054