[nabs-l] Bluetooth pairing

Bryan Duarte bjduarte at asu.edu
Tue Jul 21 18:04:35 UTC 2015

Hello Kaiti,

As for pairing your bluetooth headphones to your Braille Note, this is surely possible as long as there is a Bluetooth manager on the Braille Note. I would imagine there would be given the technology but since I myself do not own one I cannot say for sure. If you look in the settings option of your Braille Note you will want to search for an option that says Bluetooth. If you find this simply follow the same process as you did on your computer or iPhone and they should connect no problem.

To answer your last question regarding the pairing of your head phones to your Braille Note, then to your iPhone. You could pair the headphones to your iPhone then pair the Braille Note Braille display to the iPhone. It would not work the other way with the headphones paired to the Braille Note and the Braille note paired to the phone. Basically how it works is there is a host which in this case would be the iPhone, and there are devices which can connect to the host. In this situation the Braille display and the headphones are both devices that should pair to the host i.e. iPhone.

I hope this helps a little bit. Good luck!

Go Devils!

Bryan Duarte
ASU Software Engineering
QwikEyes CEO