[nabs-l] participants needed for research study

William Grussenmeyer wdg31415 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 23:07:45 UTC 2015

Hello,

 We at the University of Nevada, Reno are conducting a research study
on when and how people who are blind create diagrams, graphs and
visual presentations , etc. for work, school, and leaisure.  The study
looks at how people who ar blind are creatively solving this problem
with various technologies or through non-technological means and what
problems they might be encountering.
 This is a continuation of our previous online survey study.  This
 study will help inform the creation of new touchscreen and tablet apps
 for blind people to build diagrams such as street maps,
organizational charts, and state charts used in software engineering,
computer architecture and computer theory.
    It is an interview study that would take about an hour over Skype or
  on the phone, and you will be compensated for your time with a $20
Amazon gift card or $20 iTunes gift card.  If you are interested in
participating or know anyone
  who might be interested in participating, please email us at
wdg31415 at gmail.com

Thanks,
--
William Grussenmeyer