[nabs-l] Sites for submiting/collecting data including attachments.

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 04:23:11 UTC 2015

Hi, all,

I'm wondering if such a tool exists; I'm trying to find a pre-designed
site that has tools for filling out information as in a form, along
with spots for people to upload attachments.  If a tool exists that
would allow survey-takers, candidates, or insert other terminology for
subjects here to fill out information, upload stuff, and for that
stuff to be collected and emails sent to the recipient of the data and
to the people who submit to confirm their entries, that would be
ideal.

I'm not sure where to even start with searching on my own as I don't
know what you would even call such sites, but it would be wonderful if
anyone knows of any.  It would be especially helpful if there was a
mode in set up where the recipient of the data could modify what the
questions with edit boxes ask, the text content, and what the fields
for documents require.

I'm by no means a tech whiz and don't have any coding experience, nor
do the people who would be working on this potential project with me.
I am also interested in it for personal reasons as I could such a
resource, if it exists, in my student division quite a bit instead of
more primitive ways of taking information from members.  At this point
I'm aware of Google Forms but don't think that allows for document
uploads.  That's the extent of what I know so far.

Any knowledge on this topic would be wonderful.  Thanks in advance for
any responses.

--
Kaiti Shelton
University of Dayton-Music Therapy

"You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back!"