[nabs-l] Disclosing That I am Blind on job/internship application process?

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Fri Jul 24 12:38:46 UTC 2015

Morning, Justin,

If blindness remains like a party line insists, nothing more than a
what do they call it,   mere inconvenience, then why aren't we
encouraged to be forthright about this personal characteristic? Feels
a little dishonest to me. Aren't we supposed to embrace this personal
characteristic? For my part, I love my blindness, want people whom
mix with me also to regard this blindness in a positive light.
Car