[nabs-l] We Invite You to Be a Part of the NABS Communications Committee

Bre Brown bre.brown24 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 23:30:24 UTC 2015

Greetings,

I am writing as the chair of the communications committee to invite
you to be a part. Hindley Williams, Chris Nusbaum, and I are excited
to serve on this committee, and we have a lot of things in store for
the year. A few of our main focuses are building a bigger social media
presence and expanding the content on our NABS website. We could use
help with finding good information to post on social media, gathering
content for our blog, moderating the NABS list serve, and so much
more. We are also open to hearing your ideas too. If you would like to
serve on the communications committee, feel free to email me at
bre.brown24 at gmail.com. We are looking forward to a fantastic year, and
we want to make NABS the best it can be.

Thanks
Bre Brown
Second vice president, National Association of Blind Students