[nabs-l] A Suggestion For The Nabs Guidelines

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 14:51:59 UTC 2015

Dear Students,

I hope you are having a wonderful start to your Summer vacations.
I have a suggesttion for the Nabs guidelines that I'd like to
share with you.  I'd like to see a guideline about how long
students can stay on the list after they have graduated from high
school or college.  Some of the students who have graduated are
great mentors and role models for the oneyer blind students on
this list.  Let me know what you think of this idea.