[nabs-l] Grants and Scholarships

Karl Martin Adam kmaent1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 13:17:47 UTC 2015

Most grad programs should be providing you funding.  Especially
at the Ph.D. level, you should be getting most of your tuition
waved if your in a relatively highly ranked program.  In addition
there are foundations like the Ford Foundation that provide
scholarships.  I would suggest talking to professors and academic
advisors in your field, and I would also suggest looking at the
websites of the professional organizations in your field--they
often have information for people trying to enter the field.
Without knowing what you're going to grad school for, I don't
think we can provide more advice than that.