[nabs-l] My Survey for Anthropology College Class

Nora Goldberg nora.goldberg6 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 23:39:43 UTC 2015

Hi Student listers,

I wanted to let you know that tomorrow will be the last day to take my
survey.  For your convenience the link is below.  If you have any questions
please feel free to email me.  Roughly 3/4 of respondents so far have been
female, so gentleman, please, help me out!  I want the data to paint the
most balanced sketch possible.  And also feel free to share the survey
link, either personally or via social media, with any friends and
acquaintances that are blind or visually impaired.

The survey will be found here: http://goo.gl/UBHm7x

Thank you so much!

Sincerely,

Nora E. Goldberg
Urban Sustainability and Community Placemaking
Pennoni Honors College
Drexel University, 2016