[nabs-l] Raffle-Enter for a chance to win gift card prizes!

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Sun May 3 00:34:59 UTC 2015

Hi, fellow Federation students,

The Ohio Association of Blind Students is proud to sponsor a gift card
raffle for some amazing prizes.  From now through July 15th (that's 75
days if you were counting), you can enter for a chance to win gift
cards from major chains like ITunes, Chipotle, and Bath and Bodyworks.

Students from our division will be available to sell tangible tickets
at the 75th convention, but we also want to provide you with other
ways to pay.  All tickets will be sold as follows: 1 for $1 or 6 for
$5.  Here are your payment options.

1.  Pay electronically using our PayPal account.  Once we receive your
payment you will get a confirmation email containing your ticket
numbers.  The link you'll need is:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=6FW5ZC8G45T8E

2.  Send a check to our treasurer, Emily Pennington.  Please email her
before sending money so that she will know to expect your payment and
can give you her address.  She can be reached at
emilypennington at fuse.net.

3.  Pay with cash at the National Convention.  Using this method will
get you a brailled ticket stub.  Keep track of your ticket(s) so that
you can reference them later.

Winners will be announced the day following the close of the buying
period by list serve.  If you are a winner you will be contacted so we
can get the proper address to send your prize.

For any questions please email me at kaiti.shelton at gmail.com, or Emily
at emilypennington at fuse.net.  We hope you will support our fundraiser
and that we'll see you at the 75th convention!

Kaiti Shelton
President, Ohio Association of Blind Students