[nabs-l] braille display

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 12:15:57 UTC 2015

Hello,
I am from Ohio and will be attending the state convention later
this month.  I am interested in connecting with students who use
the Brailliant family of Braille displays from Humanware.  I just
got one a couple months ago for work and would like some tricks
from other users on how to make navigation easier.  I use it to
read information all the time, but I have not yet mastered
navigating the computer with it.  Therefore, if you are from Ohio
and use this device, please write me offlist at
piano.girl0299 at gmail.com and we can try to connect at convention
as well.
Thank you,
Kelsey Nicolay