[nabs-l] Recommendations for Cane

cullen gallagher123123 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 02:07:19 UTC 2015

Hi All,
buyer beware, the light weight canes break easily. I had a very nice compact folding cane that I bought from Future aids,  and It broke the other day. I only got a months use out of it. I am back to using my old folding amputech cane. I also enjoy my free NFB cane.
Good Luck.

Cullen Gallagher
Audio Production
Blindinsider