[nabs-l] Regarding that Alex Kaiser guy's previous post this morning

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Nov 18 00:21:59 UTC 2015

You and Chris are both right.  The guy has repeatedly been trouble
over the years, and has always done something inappropriate,
eventually.  The message in and of itself is not spam, but is
suspicious.  If you were legitimately interested in helping an
organization, you would join, and become involved, then suggest
ideas.  You wouldn't make a mass posting to various lists, which
among other things is self serving because the proposal is for you to
"play piano."  I am sorry if I am cynical, but I am.  Someone once
told me, "a leopard doesn't shed his spots."

Dave

E-Mail:  dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org