[nabs-l] Commands for using the iPhone via Bluetooth on a note taker

Zachary N. Griego-Dreicer zdreicer at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 18:00:08 UTC 2015

Not sure the commands for the braille sense but I know for the apex space with S accesses status bar, space with M mutes and unmute's speech, space with D deletes the character right before the Cursor,  space with 123 moves to the top of document, Space with 456 moves to the bottom of the document, the inner them keys on the apex early equivalent of pushing the home button, I'm not sure what equivalent commands I'm at Qwerty  model are the equivalents.  I hope this helps at least somewhat :-)

Sent from my iPhone 6 Using VoiceOver