[nabs-l] inaccessibility in the class may end up costing me a passing grade!

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 23 19:14:56 UTC 2015

Hello Arielle and All,

Another alternative I use for turning off protected view with Microsoft Word
is pressing the F6 button. Usually when I hit this button once while in
protected view, it says something like enable editing, or something along
those lines. I can then press this button to get out of protected view mode
without having to save the document first.

I hope this helps.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth